Oolong Rose Tea
Rs. 749.00 was Rs. 799.00
This product is currently sold out.
- INTRO: A Traditional Chinese Tea in which tea leaves are withered under strong sun before oxidation, curling and twisting. These Tea Leaves are then combined with Rose Buds to produce a tea which is fragrant and slightly sweet to taste.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Helps is weight loss, Aids in Removing Free Radicals from the body, Promotes Healthy Skin, Helps is Controlling Diabetes, Manages Stress.
- ABOUT GOODWYN TEA: Farming, Processing and Packing the choicest of Tea at our own Tea Estates, we cherish every little detail about tea, right from our Gardens to Tea Cups. Dedicated to bringing the most authentic teas to tea lovers in the form of loose leaves and Tea Bags, people at Goodwyn ensure that their teas are 7 times fresher. And in case it matters to you, the fresher the tea is, the healthier it is!
- CONTENTS: Freshly Packed and Supreme Quality Oolong Tea Leaves with Dried Rose Buds| Shelf Life: 2 Years | Steeping Instructions: Place Tea Leaves in Cup and then add hot water. Steep for 2-3 minutes. Add Sugar or Honey.
- CONTAINS: 100 Grams of Loose Tea and Dried Rose Buds | Shelf Life: 2 Years