Darjeeling First Flush Tea
Rs. 720.00 Was Rs. 799.00
This product is currently sold out.
- INTRO:When it comes to tea, nothing can surpass the mighty Darjeeling. Spring flush tea of Darjeeling, in particular, is called as the champagne of tea.
- HEALTH BENEFITS:Darjeeling tea is a natural antioxidant. It lowers the risk of cardio-vascular diseases and a few types of cancer. Black tea is also considered to help in the cases of diabetes, Parkinson's disease, stress, kidney stone and osteoporosis.
- ABOUT GOODWYN TEA:Farming, processing and packing the products at our own tea estates, we cherish each little detail about tea, from gardens to cups. Dedicated to bring the most authentic teas to tea lovers in forms of loose leaf and tea bags, people at Goodwyn ensure that their teas are 7 times more fresh. And in case it matters to you, the fresher the tea, healthier it is!
- CONTENTS: Caffeine: Medium | Steeping Instruction: Do not boil. Time 2-3 minutes. | Possible condiments: Milk, Sugar.
- CONTAINS: 100g loose leaf | Shelf life: 2 Years