- Jan 26, 2020
- Alex Troop
- 0 comments
Detox teas are herbal teas or organic teas that are rich in phyto-nutrients, and are being promoted by almost everyone today. Whether Instagram models, fashionistas, celebrities or actors, you can find them promoting the weight loss properties of this kind of tea on social media pages, personal blogs or more. They go raving about the flavors of this type of tea, and swear by the fat loss abilities of the beverage. Just how do these teas help you to lose excess weight?
How Can Detox Teas Help Lose Weight?
These can accelerate the metabolic pace, thus helping the body to burn more fat.
Such beverages help the liver to function more smoothly, and clear out toxins, thus helping the glands and organs to act more efficiently and burn fatter.
These detoxify the body and let you maintain better weight, as the existing fat deposits are targeted more effectively. Your bodily functions can be restarted, given that metabolism can be kick-started.
These reduce stress. The polyphenols and antioxidants in this type of tea help remove free radicals, or the compounds that lead to oxidative stress. Higher levels of stress can result in premature aging, weight gain etc.
The effects of these teas may range between a few days to a few weeks.
What are the Best Detox Teas to Help Lose Weight?
- Green Tea – It has the catechin named epigallocatechin (EGCG) as well as antioxidants to remove free radicals from your system. It can also increase fat-burning by boosting metabolism.
- Oolong Tea – This Chinese tea has many organic ingredients and antioxidants that help remove free radicals and toxins to reduce weight gain related to stress. It has catechins that reduce lipogenesis.
- Dandelion Root Tea – Dandelion has laxative and diuretic effects to help remove toxins from the system.
- Rosehip Tea – It is packed in antioxidants and can accelerate loss of weight. A research suggests that the intake of rosehip every day can help reduce visceral fat from the abdomen.
- Milk Thistle Tea – It detoxifies the liver, and cures liver issues due to the common herbal supplement known as silymarin.
- Earl Grey Tea – It has the amino acid called L-theanine and caffeine which increases energy levels for exercising.