- Jul 12, 2019
- Alex Troop
- 0 comments
Each type of tea has a different benefit. Kashmiri Kahwa tea is one among the variety that is found in a particular region of India. Normally, people staying in Western Ghats of India consume the same. As the name suggest, the consumer of this tea also reside in Kashmir and Malabar region.
Making of Kashmiri Kahwa tea
Different people make this tea in a different way. Some of them also make it in Arabic style. The Afgani Kahwa recipe is one of the popular in the market. There are also Arabian Kahwa recipes. The fire containers are also used to make these types of tea.
What Do You Need For This Recipe?
There is a long list of ingredients that you must use to make this tea.
- Green cardamoms
- Saffron ( kesar)
- Kahwa tea leaves
How To Prepare Kashmiri Kahwa Tea At Home?
It is quite easy to get Kashmiri Kahwa tea right online or any other physical store. But preparing it is also a big task. You can now easily prepare it right at your home. But, you need to know the proper method. Following are the steps:
- Take an empty pot where you are going to prepare the Kashmiri Kahwa tea
- Now add 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri Kahwa tea leaves
- Also, add the ginger that has the length of 1-2 inches
- Now pour water in it
- Make sure the water is below boiling point
- Now cover the lid
- Let the tea brew for 5 minutes
- Then strain the tea leaves and pour the tea in cups to serve
- You can add sugar with it if you want
- It is preferable not to add milk with this combination.
Types of Kashmiri Kahwa tea
Even within the Kashmiri Kahwa tea you can find many types. Some of the types are as follows:
- Arabian Kahwa tea
- Afghani Kahwa tea
- Spicy Kahwa tea, etc