- Mar 18, 2020
- Goodwyn Tea
- 0 comments
The popularity of consuming green tea in the last few years increased significantly thanks to growing awareness among the masses regarding its benefits. The benefits of consuming green tea when a person is on a weight loss program are known to all, but there are other benefits as well associated with green tea. In this blog, we will try to touch as many health benefits of consuming green tea as possible:
- Reduces heart issues: The presence of flavan-3-ols and anthocyanidin helps the heart to perform properly. The ACE inhibiting property of green tea helps to enlarge the vessels thereby lowering blood pressure, and reduces the chances of having a stroke significantly.
- Improves skin quality: The antioxidant named polyphenol reduces the aging process of the skin significantly and helps the skin to repair from any damage caused by skin disease. The presence of Catechin helps the skin with better shielding from UV rays.
- Keeps the cholesterol level in check: Consuming green tea regularly helps the body to lower the LDL cholesterol in the body and improves the HDL cholesterol.
- Hydrates the body: Contrary to the popular belief, the consumption of green tea helps the body to retain the fluid in itself preventing dehydration. It also helps to preserve the moisture content in the body throughout the day.
- Consumption helps in weight loss program: The presence of Epigallocatechin gallate, significantly improves the speed of metabolism, which directly impacts the weight of the body. The process also helps to cut down on the stubborn belly fat. The other bioactive present in the green tea, this signals the body to release the fat cells from stored regions. The presence of less caffeine than coffee the green tea manages to come up with the desired result in the long run.
- Maintains the hormonal balance in women: Green tea significantly helps in pacifying hormonal imbalance in the body and often plays a leading role in helping women struggling with the irregular menstrual cycle. The consumption of green tea helps in the increase of progesterone levels in the body in a healthy manner.
- Helps in fighting depression: The presence of Thiamine helps in relaxing the body and acts as a natural tranquilizer.
- Helps to prevent cancer: The presence of polyphenols promotes anti-cancer activity in a body. The polyphenols along with EGCG interferes in tumor cell replication as well as significantly slow the blood vessel formation.
For more information, visit https://www.goodwyntea.com/