- Feb 17, 2020
- Alex Troop
- 0 comments
Tea making is an art. You will find different types of tea in the market. The aromatic tea has a different procedure of making. Whereas the milk tea can be much more delicious one added Indian spices in appropriate quality. The tea latte taste wonderful once consumed. Some people don’t know this recipe. It is going to be delicious with good amount of milk different types of beneficial Indian spices. Let us discuss the method of preparing chai latte or tea latte at home.
Ingredients Requires To Make Chai Latte At Home
You will need the following ingredients to make the tasty and delicious tea at home:
- Goodwyn black tea 1 teaspoon/ 2 tea bags
- Ground cinnamon – 1 tspn
- Dry ginger ½ teaspoon/ fresh crushed ginger- 1 inch
- Bruised cardamom- 2 pods
- Sugar as per the taste
- Cloves- 2-3
Method Of Making Spiced Milk Tea
Once you have all the ingredients ready, it is the time to start making. The process is very easy. You just need to concentrate and focus on the process once. There after you can do it easily every time you have a demand for this delicious tea.
- Take a small container and pour 1/4th cup of water in it. Add a cup of milk in it
- Now, put the saucepan over the flame and start boiling
- Once the liquid starts boiling, add the spices one after another. Stir it occasionally and let it boil for sometime
- Now add tea leaf ( the black tea from Goodwyn)
- Simmer the gas flame and let it under the heat for 3 minutes
- Now add sugar as per your requirement
- Your tea is ready.
- Now you can easily strain the tea leaves and other components from the saucepan and filter the fluid in a cup
- You can pour it in a mug and enjoy the drink.
Different people make this tea in different way. Some people don't boil the tea after they have put the tea leave in it. This practice is good as the chance of getting cancer will be low. You can easily try this method. The taste of the tea will be equally good. Instead of putting the tea in simmer, you have to switch off the gas as soon as you pour the tea leaves in it. There after put a lid and let it stay for 4-5 minutes. Then you can strain and enjoy the drink.
For more information, visit www.goodwyntea.com