- Jan 16, 2018
- Goodwyn Tea
- 0 comments
Waking up in the morning without an ideal cup of tea is just not imaginable. Indeed, morning tea is meant to awaken the senses and make us more alert. So, this necessitates for brewing a perfect English Breakfast Tea that works well for health too. And certainly, the biggest benefit of consuming English tea is that they provide dental as well as coronary health benefits. Now, this seems to be something useful for sure. Since, it is a simple black tea without the addition of any herbs or other ingredients; the tea tends to have nutritional significance. This is the reason that the need for drinking the tea is getting more and more in demand.
How to Brew English Breakfast Tea?
- First of all, it becomes necessary to right English breakfast tea that has been made from selective black tea leaves possessing aromatic qualities.
- Secondly, it is essential to use fresh and filtered water for the tea that should be boiled at a degree of about 200 degree Fahrenheit.
- Thirdly, you should keep a tea bag in the mug and pour hot water over it. While doing so, one should keep stirring it too.
- Fourthly, one should wait for two to three minutes for allowing the tea to steep. Keep in mind to mix the proper flavor by stirring and not squeezing the tea bag.
- Lastly, it is important for the person to use low-fat milk to get the best taste of English Breakfast Tea. Add slight milk and sugar to the tea. Make sure that the color of the tea should be orange-brown to make it appear ideal. And then, you can enjoy the tea by sipping it as well as feeling the real taste too.